Monday, August 30, 2010

Top 5 Reasons to be Thankful Today

  1. The supply of Reese Puffs was replenished today, thanks to buy one get one sales at Publix.  Jack came home and looked at the yet-to-be-put-away groceries and said, "Thank you, Mama, I'm sick of eating Raisin Bran."  
  2. Justin and I walked together to the school to pick the children up.  What a blessing to have a) a husband willing to make that walk and b) a husband who works from home, so he can make that walk.
  3. I got a good five inches of hair taken off today.  I walked in and Justin said, "Does this mean you lost 25 pounds?"  Funny guy.  I said, "No, this is mild compared to the hair cut I am getting when I lose the weight."  My husband is mourning the loss, while I could not be happier.  Well, maybe if it was shorter, I'd be happier.
  4. The weather is cooling off.  College football is days away.  We still don't have a TV hooked up yet.
  5. Today is over and I get to go to bed.  Hooray!

No comments: