Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3

THAT is the world's worst chicken pot pie casserole. Not only did it taste horrible, it looked nasty and it took a long time to make. I boiled a whole chicken to get the meat, cut up tiny little pieces of carrots, onion and celery, made a homemade sauce. The only thing not time-consuming were the canned biscuits on top, and they were the only edible piece of the whole concoction.
While making some pineapple casserole to go with my nasty chicken pot pie (at the time it was in the oven, so I didn't know it was nasty yet), I hear Jack yell out, "Will's throwing up!". And indeed he was, puking and crying simultaneously. So sad, and yet my first thought was that I was glad he was on the wood floor and not the rug because it would make clean up much easier.



So this picture is of Will on his vinyl beanbag, which is on a huge beach blanket, watching t.v. With a trash can between his legs. Boudreaux is keeping him company.

I hope no one else gets it, but the beanbag and the blanket will stay out tonight just in case.

No comments: